The Top 15 Reasons Why Everyone Should Invest in a Place Out in the Country
I wanted to write this article to encourage everyone to own their own piece of land. A place they can call their home. A place that belongs to them and the stars and wide open spaces. So these are my top reasons. Let me know if you can think of others!
1) Because you can do whatever you want! No one can tell you what to do out here nor do they care. You don’t have neighbors looking over your shoulder.
2) You can practice archery and whatever else you desire on your own land.
3) You are self sufficient out here. You can grow your own food, plant your trees, have agarden, an orchard, a vineyard. Whatever you want! You can have chickens, goats (for milk or for meat), cows (for milk or for meat), even buffalo! I know some that do! It is
entirely up to you.
4) There is something special about driving down a smooth dirt road.
5) The sunsets are not impeded by tall buildings. Go to this website to see when the sun sets in your area.
6) There is more wind and breezes out here because there are no tall buildings to interfere.
7) It’s quieter.
8) You can see the stars and the milky way galaxy. (to learn more about star gazing andthe milk way galaxy check out Sky and Telescope)
9) The city is hot and smelly. Without the pavement heating things up it is more pleasantand cooler. Not to mention no smog!
10) You get to see the wild flowers bloom. There is nothing like a field of wild flowers outside your front window.
11) You are more in touch with nature. Even when I lived in the city and I tried to make efforts to go visit nature you don’t get the same experience, not even close, as you do when you live in it. Each season brings something new and incredible to this world. Every season there is a different bug that is in excess or abundance. Often it is one I have never seen before.
12) Some of the most beautiful birds live out here and you get to see them in their native habitat. You get to watch them from your window and see what they were meant to look like and how they were meant to behave.
13) Your dogs can live outside full time and protect your ranch and that is no big deal! That is what they were meant to do. Roam the range and protect the animals. Treat them right, they are man’s best friend.
14) You can raise your own bees. If you need to get some bees I recommend contacting Derek Abello over at Abello Bees. He does Phoenix Bee Removal and is honestly the best I know of. He removes the bees but keeps them alive and can even help you install the bees on your property. This is the very best way to make sure all of your gardens, orchards, vineyards, and groves get pollinated! Bees are our
friends! Don’t kill them!
15) It is a great investment to own your own land. And a heritage for your children.